5 Make-up Must Haves!

5 Make-up Must Haves!


Most girls have there "I Swear By" products that they could never live without, I always find it so interesting knowing what other people love, so then I can give it a try!

So these are a mix of hightstreet and the more luxury brands..price range is from £4 to £33 so a big difference but all of them are SO worth it.

I don't think I've ever loved a foundation more than this one, I've used it for 2 years now and my love is just growing fonder as the days go on...

Nars Sheer Glow - £33.00 



This trusty foundation is amazing if you want duey, glowing skin. I always get this in the colour Mont Blanc as It suits my skin perfectly...I'm incredibly pale so getting a good foundation was really hard until I found this one. I would say this is a medium to full coverage foundation, you can easily build it up so It's completely full coverage, but on days where you just can't be bothered, you could put one layer of this on and still look like you've had 12 hours sleep, when only you know you were out partying until 5am! 


So next we have a super affordable must have, It's pretty new out but has had alot of feedback already.



It's a super brightening concealer, perfect for dark eyes and red spots! This product also works as a cream contour, I personally haven't tried it, but a lot of beauty bloggers and youtubers have been testing this out.My shade is C3, which suits my skin tone whilst also brightening! For £4 you can't really go wrong!



For summer days or just wanting that little bit of extra colour In your face this is perfect! 
  



Roly Poly Rosy is a dark nude cream blush, amazing for making the skin look healthier in about 1 second of applying it! I apply this after foundation as this is how I see the best results! I dab a little on each cheek and take two fingers to evenly distribute It. This is the kind of product that I would wear on holiday to get super healthy looking skin in no time,you don't wanna be going to the pool with a face full of makeup!


Everyone's raved about this product for so long, so It's probably not a surprise that It's on my must haves!




I get this in the shade Taupe, as I like my eyebrows a little darker than my hair colour. It's super easy to work with and glides really well with an angled brush, I use the ABH Mini Angled Brow Brush #15 This brush is honestly one of the best I've used for eyebrows, It's really thin and good quality which Is SO important for defining lines on the brows!


Last but not least one of the best highlighting palettes I've ever used.



I literally take all 3 shades and mix it with a fan brush, trust me...you do not need a lot of this product, a few little sweeps of this and you're face will be brighter than my future. This also comes with a cream highlighter which I've never really used, but I'm sure is just as good. I would say this is worth the £9.99 for 4 highlighters, doesn't break the bank but you can still shine as bright as you want! 


So there we have my 5 Make-up Must Haves!

Let me know yours in the comments below!

Jess xx












Comments